Sunday, May 31, 2009

Some additions to texts from last night...

So if you haven't been on the site Texts from Last Night... you should go. I have some fun additions that I've been receiving in the past couple of nights... weekends are always so dependable for the drunken and/or confused text.

(The Rich Bitch): @ the cape. Drunk, horny, craving crabs.
My reply: Honey, drink water & rethink what you just text me. Crab, no s, = seafood craving.

(Twin A): So apparently when I get really trashed on jaeger bombs, I turn into a stripper.
My reply: ... where are you exactly??
(Twin A): Now inside bf's apt. Earlier @ Twin B's on patio. Bf dragged me inside & said I kept pulling clothes off.

(The Older Brother): Drink motherfucker, drink motherfucker, drink motherfucker, drink!
My reply: I'm already drinking... maybe you should ease up... also on the singing.
(The Older Brother): Everybody driinnnk!!!

(The Flirt): I'm so hiiiiiiigh high above you I'm so lovely.
My reply: Lol not how that song goes, but ok get ur msg.
(The Flirt): Come over! I'll get a keg!
My reply: Don't u think 165 cans' worth of beer is a lil much for 2 ppl?
(The Flirt): Never!

And my personal favorite...

(The Panhell Director of Communications): I think I'm pregnant.
My reply: What?!?! When? How?
(The Panhell DoC): Haha April Fools!
My reply: ... it's not April.
(The Panhell DoC): It is in Wonderland!
My reply: ... are you okay?

That one just happened just about 3am this morning and shortly after, I got a phone call from her number and it was her boyfriend saying she was tripping but fine. I'm spending the night at The Resident's and he mumbled to keep her hydrated for the next 12 hours or so more or less in his sleep.

Then at about 5:30, his pager went off and they needed him at the hospital. He kissed me awake and told me to stay here... so here I am. He called a little while ago and left a message to say he would be back soon with breakfast, which is always exciting. I'm still a little sleepy so when he gets here, I might try to convince him to spend the whole day in bed with me. What a nice and completely lazy thought.

No comments: