Monday, June 1, 2009

It's really early.

Patients seem to go into trauma a lot in the wee hours of the morning. The Resident got called in again just now and he's off to the hospital. I'm kind of awake right now so I might just stay up a little while.

So I didn't manage to convince The Resident to spend ALL day in bed, but close! Cuddling and watching tv in bed is a lot of fun... as is ordering delivery Chinese and pizza for lunch and dinner.

I didn't actually mean to spend the night tonight, but managed to fall asleep super early. The Resident ended up calling The Older Brother to let him know I was spending the night and The Older Brother text me a bunch of times just now grilling me about what was going on. I didn't exactly fill him in on breaking up with The Guitar Hero. I bet I'll get some phone calls from him tomorrow.

There aren't a lot of good shows on this early so I'm settling for the news. I should actually probably go back to sleep since I'm planning on visiting the pediatric ward at The Resident's hospital to help out a little and hang out with the kids. There sure are some cute kids there... especially in the pediatric oncology unit. I think I'm going to grow out my hair a little longer and donate it... it's already pretty long as is so it won't take me that much longer. Actually that might be a great idea to add to our Relay for Life Greek Tent next year... have some hairdressers volunteer their time to cut hair for donation. I'll make it a point to bring it up with The Overachiever in The House. She was diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma when she was in high school, got treatment, and has been in remission since. I think it's what makes her such a crazy overachiever... she does so much, but I think her most passionate thing is heading Relay for Life on campus.

Starting to get tired again... think I might go to sleep again.

No comments: