Saturday, December 29, 2007

I hate how I have to put on make up just to go run a stupid errand.

I put on a decent amount of make up today. Foundation, concealer, powder, bronzer, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, lip gloss. To do what? Deposit a paycheck and buy tampons. So much effort required to leave my house.

I hate that possibility of running into someone and not looking my best. You run into someone you rarely see and they'll start telling people they saw you looking like crap and that's how people will think you look on a day to day basis. Plus, what happens if some hot guy at Ubiquitous Coffee Shop 'Round the Corner is working? If you look like crap, he probably won't ask you out.

I can be superficial at times, but I have my reasons. So I want to be pretty, there's nothing wrong with that. Stop judging me, assholes.

No comments: