Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I hate how midterms come in waves...

I haven't written on this thing in weeks. That is only the flaw of the semester system... midterms directly after spring break.

Other than that... things have been relatively quiet. Just studying my ass off and partying when not studying. Spring is pretty mellow... Fall is madness since there's rush, football games, the majority of the Greek philanthropy events happen then... haha although I feel bad for Tinkerballerina and the rest of The Dancers since they have a lot of dance practices for their various dance groups, yet they have to repeat rush and all the pledging and whatnot for their spring class. She was bitching to me about it the other day when we were watching Top Model.

Speaking of Top Model... it's interesting to me that the contestants are not especially pretty or beautiful. Actually they are just tall, skinny, gawky, and awkward. And all of them bitch a LOT. They wouldn't be pretty at all in their shoots minus all of that retouching and special lighting... In real life, these women are sticks... just as bad as women with sweaty fat rolls. In fact, I'd love to see a plus size model win America's Next Top Model... I bet airbrushed fat rolls would look alright since it would be matte finished and all the spider veins and whatnot would be airbrushed out.

Well time to go... I have a date with Little Sis #1 tonight.

No comments: