Sunday, February 3, 2008

The 40 Days of Lent are preceded with 14 days of partying

Well, not by most accepted religious standards. Minus the lovely people who celebrate Mardi Gras. Between assorted rush parties and tomorrow's Superbowl barbecues and a few dates with The Guitar Hero, I've likely been out every night for the last two weeks.

I am so tired. And suffering from various bouts of hangover.

Somehow I even got shanghaied into going out with some of The Dancers and members of their newest class. They're alright I guess... the best that can be done with Spring Rush. Except that like eight out of ten of them are beanpoles that practically bound to class in point shoes doing plies and grand jetes. And The Dancer with Awful Triangle Hair tried to practically engulf The Guitar Hero into her hair and drag him away into the night while he was getting me a drink. Honestly. It's one thing if your hair looks like you haven't run a brush through it in days, it's another when it starts prowling for meat. It's a wonder it hasn't cannibalized HER.

Whatever, though. I still haven't decided where this thing with The Guitar Hero is going yet. Which is probably bad, considering The Day of Red and Pink Exploding Hearts, Cards, Flowers, and Assorted Stuffed Animals (aka Valentine's Day) is coming soon. I really wish I could take apart one of those ridiculous smiling gorillas that say "Me go bananas for you" when you push their hand and make it say something that Happy Bunny says instead. Something like "you're ugly and that's sad" or something. And then send it to The Frat Guy with a Liver of Steel.

The Guitar Hero is attractive, attentive and not your run of the mill horny frat boy. And he's decently knight-like. We were at his friend's apartment party and this guy who must not have showered in a week cornered me and tried to grind with me from behind when The Guitar Hero went to say hi to some friends. Not only was he completely disgusting, he was completely off the beat. I honestly didn't know people could be bad at grinding. I bet The Guy Who Hasn't Showered For A Week is horrible at sex. Anyway, the Guitar Hero came over pretty much instantly and got rid of him. And gave me his jacket when he walked me back to The House afterwards because the whole of the state has become a freezer more or less.

I wonder if I could get away with setting up The Dancer with Awful Triangle Hair with The Frat Guy with a Liver of Steel. Although, The Dancers and Tinkerballerina by extension might really hate me for it. Then again, they can't like The Dancer with Awful Triangle Hair too much... they all have sleek straight hair that is easily put into a bun.

Just one more day of partying before a dry spell. God it's just like Lent.

No comments: