Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I heart new babies!!

Yeah so there's basically no time to post while Rush is happening because everyone is insane and especially so on The Rush Board.

The plus side was that we rock rush every year and our new class is amazing. There actually aren't any Awkwards at all!!! Mostly because whenever The Awkwards voted high on anyone, everyone else voted low... and vice versa really. It's really a very good strategy.

Tonight was Bid Night and unlike some other more boring houses, we actually had fun with our new girls. We went had a few drinks and then went ice skating with boys from The Mansion. It doesn't get any better than that. Honestly, some of the houses did stuff like played board games at their house... like seriously do they think that's the best way to show their new girls a good time?!? By causing them to go bankrupt in Monopoly?? Whatever though, not my chapter that's going to shit haha. In fact their failures really just make The House look that much better and make it that much more of a top house.

In other news, the Sorority Prodigy accepted a bid to The House... I still don't know how The Guitar Hero feels about that but whatever. She's basically going to be my Little Sis #3. I've pretty much claimed her since I'm on The Rush Board and we make the Big/Little pairings. And she loves me so yeah it works out well.

I imagine The Guitar Hero feels a little awkwardly about it since his little sister is a) in my sorority and b) will quite probably be my little sis as well. Boys are so dumb sometimes. He's been like cling wrap lately too... I'm not sure how I feel about that. It's a little closed quarters sometimes. Tonight he hung around me the whole night and decided to pretend to suck at ice skating which is just silly since he used to play hockey in high school. Also fun was some of his bros hitting on The Sorority Prodigy and he glared at them and then they backed off when they found out she was his sister. I'm surprised they didn't really know before... she has visited before. In any case, they're wasting their time since she and The Prep have been going on regular dates and are as good as a couple.

Other than all the recruitment madness, there's nothing new really. I have a shitload of work to catch up on and a midterm coming up. I've got some great stories from rush about some crazies... I'll probably try to update on those when I need a break from studying.

No comments: