Friday, September 5, 2008

Thursday Night Rush Parties

Rush is about to begin but I have no worries. We'll kick ass as we do every year, in part to our successful and sneaky dirty rushing. Example: The Sorority Prodigy is as good as ours since The Social Chair and I have been wooing her all summer.

Speaking of dirty rushing, The Social Chair and I hit up some frat rush parties tonight... which is always an interesting experience. The Charter House tried to keep us with them all night just because girls by nature attract pledges, let alone hot girls from the best house on campus. We left once the freshmen started trying to hit on us. The Flirt caught up with me tonight and attempted to woo me with compliments. I hate when frat boys try to do the "gallant" thing and walk us home because really... we're not going home... we're going to another party. The Flirt tried to walk me home when I said I was tired but really I meant that I was leaving to head to The Mansion for their rush party... needless to say The Guitar Hero was not pleased when he met me at my door with The Flirt walking me up the path. There were some looks thrown.

To be honest though... The Charter House's set of new pledge prospects seems a whole lot better than The Mansion's... they're just on the whole way cuter and more together with their clothing choices. I think The Sorority Prodigy and The Prep from The Charter House are well on their way to becoming a couple... much to the dismay of The Guitar Hero. Oh well. Not like he has much of a say in these things.

I'm surprised that girls stayed in at The House tonight... like who doesn't go out on a Thursday night???

No comments: