Friday, March 27, 2009

Calls in the middle of the night are never good

Just fell asleep after coming back from The Flirt's impromptu mid-spring break party and of course was woken up by a late night (early morning?) game of telephone.

The Panhellenic President just called to say that The IFC President called her to say that The IFC Webmaster and another brother in The Freemason Fraternity got into a car accident a few hours ago. He was hurt pretty badly and is now in surgery and we don't know what the hell happened or what is going on. I don't even know how The IFC President found out. I'm guessing his parents called someone since The Greek Advisors have already been alerted and Panhell/IFC are being called now.

Apart from still being partly drunk, I can't handle this right now. I've known The IFC Webmaster since freshman year since we lived on the same floor. He's an awesome guy and I'm completely worried about both them right now. The Panhellenic President said that the parents might want some support from the few of us that are relatively close and can visit the hospital... which apparently means me, The Pageant Princess, and The Flirt. And I have to call The Pageant Princess to let her know about it. We're holding an emergency meeting when we get back to school.

I don't know how this scheduling is going to work with the DAR fundraiser which consists of a banquet tomorrow night and a carnival and picnic on Saturday. I might need to drive from The Guitar Hero's to the hospital if necessary and I don't know how that's going to go over.

How is this any kind of break!? I've had more stress this week than the last month. Taking an Advil and going back to bed after I call The Pageant Princess.

No comments: