Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring BREAK!

So I completely missed class, which is fine since most people didn't show since it's spring break. I'm not really doing anything "spring break-y" for spring break this year either. The Guitar Hero wants to spend all of Spring Break together as our "anniversary" thing. We never really established when we were "official" or whatever, so he wants to spend half of spring break at my house and half at his. I feel like we're going to end up going on a yacht trip with his family, which means I need to shop for new spring season pieces. His mother will judge like no other.

I think there might be like... a day or two in between that I won't be seeing him... which leaves very little time to hang out with The Rich Bitch since we'll both be in town for once... and The Flirt apparently is going to be throwing a rager since his parents are going out of town for some function or another. The Sorority Prodigy wants to go... which already is going to create problems because she'll want me to go with her so she can have someone to hang out with at the party besides The Swimmer and that fact is going to piss off The Guitar Hero since he does not like The Flirt at all.

That and I'm already going home to enough drama as it is since The Nana will be coming at some point this week and if it is when The Guitar Hero is here... I'm gonna need a lot of martinis to make it through. Not to mention The Older Brother is coming home for a visit just for kicks. We worked out the majority of our issues but he doesn't know that The Wine Heir occasionally texts me drunk with all kinds of things. No one really knows about that and i'd like to keep it that way purely because I do not need anymore drama in my life.

I feel like this isn't even a break at all with the amount of work I'm going to have to put into looking good and being the perfect daughter, granddaughter, and sister to my family and girlfriend of son, sorority big sis of daughter, and spring break guest to The Guitar Hero's family.

So many roles and so little time. First thing on the list for today: go shopping for spring pieces with The Sorority Prodigy. She'll know the right kinds of florals to please her mother without going overboard.

No comments: