Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Recover, Rest, Rally

I haven't been THAT drunk in a LONG time.

The Pageant Princess, The Sorority Prodigy, and I went to The Charter House to hear some dirty limericks and join in on the St. Patrick's Day festivities. The second I got there, The Flirt ran up to me with cups of "The Green Goblin"... the green version of their jungle juice. Of course boys being boys, they named it after an evil villain. The sign on the big cooler was a sketch of the Green Goblin. The Sorority Prodigy and I replaced it halfway through the night with a picture of Shrek.

Anyway, I don't know the exact formulation of The Green Goblin jungle juice, but something tells me that the green didn't come from food coloring and instead came from absinthe. There definitely was a funky aftertaste that I'd never tasted before. And then after two cups of that, we went straight to rounds of flip cup with green beer, which progressed into beirut... The Flirt and me vs. The Sorority Prodigy and The Swimmer. And then we switched. I will say that The Sorority Prodigy and I kicked massive ass. It's basically classic beirut rules - elbows not beyond the edge of the table, blowing balls out of cups and fingering balls out of cups allowed. We fingered and blew all of their balls out of our cups, so The Flirt and The Swimmer ended that round with no cups sunk and thus had to suffer the consequences. They had to run around the block butt naked. But we were a little merciful because it's still freezing outside and I really don't need to see them in that condition, so they conceded to streaking around in their boxers.

We left at some point that I don't quite remember clearly and I came over to The Mansion, took some Advil, a handful of vitamins, and drank a bottle of water before passing out in The Guitar Hero's bed. I'm here now actually and it's ridiculously early in the morning. I always somehow manage to wake up early after a long night of drinking. I have a slight headache but I probably just need some water.

And then tonight at midnight, a bunch of us are going out again because it's The Shopaholic's 21st birthday. I'm going to have to take it easy and cut back on all the empty calories.

Anyway, I'm going back to bed because it's unnecessarily early. I may or may not go to class today.

No comments: