Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Flip Flop?

So the original plan was to spend half of spring break at my house and half at The Guitar Hero's. That all went to hell when The Guitar Hero's mother decided to host an alumnae event for her alumnae group of The House and another DAR fundraiser. Of course, she wanted me at her alumnae event because I'm just oh so wonderful and she wanted to show me off to her biddy friends. And then she wanted The Guitar Hero and me to be at the DAR fundraiser to help fill her table. And because this is The Guitar Hero we're talking about, he begged me to comply and said how important it was to him... yadayadayada. So now I'm going to be spending a few days in the middle of break at home, which isn't making my family completely ecstatic, but The Mother knows what kind of woman The Guitar Hero's Mother is and knows that she rules with an iron fist under those kid gloves.

The alumnae event was this past weekend and it ended up being one amazing headache for me. The Guitar Hero's mother discovered that The Nana was in The House and immediately sent her an invitation to come to her alumnae event. After a few rounds of cocktails, this ended up being The Nana telling The Guitar Hero's mother about how The Guitar Hero had disrespected her... which led to The Guitar Hero's mother lecturing The Guitar Hero which turned into him getting pissed at me and ended up in us fighting in his house and probably within earshot of his entire family. The Sorority Prodigy took me out for a ride on her champion horses to get me away from him for a while. I think she talked to him later that night and told him to stop being an ass.

I think he realizes he's being a dumbass and how none of that is my fault, but I don't know. He likes to hold a grudge for a while so whatever. He can be a dipshit for a few more days. The Older Brother is coming to pick me up today. I think we're going to have some lunch before we get home. I really haven't spoken much with The Guitar Hero since Sunday when everything went down.

I really hope this shit clears up because I really do not need to pretend to be the perfect young couple with him during the DAR fundraiser when we're clearly not.

No comments: