Sunday, March 2, 2008

Midterm Season is like Death

Just finished a round of midterms... good lord that sucked. Especially with all of this house drama going on at the same time. The gossip about The Guitar Hero and The Ex circulated for a while and died as it always does. And I found out who let in The Ex to begin with... it was The Girl with Triangle Hair... I hate her on so many levels. Other than the fact that she has the most annoying personality, she doesn't do a thing about her hair. It's just frizzy and a giant bush every single time I see her. And that simpering girl thinks that everyone just loves her even though the only reason she got in was because her big sis (also an Awkward) bid promised her when she went through... honest to god I hate that... perpetuation of legacies.

I've fully ostracized her this week, as have many in The House. She deserves it for letting The Ex in. I really wonder what motivates her to stay, so many people dislike her and do their best not to talk to her. Honestly... sometimes I just want to dump product in her hair. And the fact that she's just entirely embarrassing at the fraternities.

In other news, how awkward is it to run into a TA at a fraternity party? And then get hit on them by them? I was at The Mansion on Friday for their annual Hef Party and I get a tap on the shoulder and it was my TA from Generic Upper Division Poli Sci last semester... granted it was a hot TA... apparently he was a bro at The Mansion fraternity at a different chapter and decided to check it out here. And then he proceeded to hit on me. Flattering, I guess. He was decently attractive... but The Guitar Hero spotted me and decided right then to come over and be all protective.

No comments: