Wednesday, January 23, 2008

RIP Heath Ledger

I can't believe Heath Ledger died. He was like epitome of historical hottie. Well, at least in The Patriot and A Knight's Tale. I was like... physically in pain when his character died in the movie.

I mean he was pretty much looked upon favorably by the tabloids and the crazies. And he had such a cute daughter. It's really sad to think that one day, you can just GO like that. I mean granted there's speculation of prescriptive drugs involved, still. I mean he doesn't strike me as the kind of person to abuse drugs... not like the crazy people you tend to learn about in those Just Say No campaigns that schools run. He was responsible.

If anything, I would have seen Britney going first. Or Lindsay Lohan. They're both tons crazier and completely less responsible. Anna Nicole Smith? Not a surprise. Heath Ledger? Devastating.

I think The House is having an official mourning period. Honestly, when the news broke, I got about 20 text messages instantly. It was kind of ridiculous.

RIP Heath. The world will miss you!!

No comments: