Sunday, May 25, 2008

Finals are OVER

For me anyway... I lucked out and had all early finals. Everyone else (including Miss Socially Awkward) has finals into next week. I really just need to throw cloths over my TV and computer monitor and I'm pretty much good to go. Thank god I don't have to move all my stuff out of my room or some other craziness. The Rich Bitch's sorority at The State School makes them box up all of their stuff and move it out! Can you imagine that? Every year! That must SUCK.

The Cook made a special surprise for all of us and made a mini fruit arrangement for all of us. It was really sweet of him. In any case, I'm going to stay with The Guitar Hero for the next few days and escape the craziness here. Everyone is so tense. Especially The Exec Board. They're all worried about planning stuff for next year and getting things together and they have finals to worry about. The VP Membership Development is stressing over her accounting finals and The VP Rush has some scary upper division O-Chem craziness.

The Rush Board luckily, has already convened and planned out everything for next semester and we should have, as usual, a successful rush. I don't know if I want to take another little this semester though. After all I do get among the top pick so I suppose I shouldn't waste that.

The Guitar Hero wants me to go home with him and visit with his family. I haven't said yes or no since that seems like to me yet another commitment or step. It seems a little odd to me that he wants me to meet his family, yet hasn't pinned me yet. Plus his mother apparently has scary expectations and I don't know if I want to deal with that. She's definitely part of "high society" and who knows if I'm good enough for her son. Although, she was a member of The House at a different chapter so maybe that will help me... even if I'm not a DAR darling.

So many plans, so little summer.

I have to go pick up The Grandmother from the airport... she's in to visit us and then we have to fly out to see The Older Brother's graduation in three weeks...

No comments: