Friday, May 30, 2008

There is no justice in this world...

I went shopping today for a new outfit to wear to Generic Biotech Firm Guy and Twin B's barbecue party and of course there were fat people jiggling along their merry way, still able to stuff multiple Big Macs down their fleshy sleep-apnea-snore emitting throats. And of course they take up the entire walkway so I can't even quickly go around them without actually being partially absorbed by their multiple fat rolls. So I'm forced to draft them from behind. Talk about major B.O. God it smelled like ancient gym socks from the bottom of a frat boy's hamper which haven't seen the light or fresh breath of day in the four years that he's been a member.

I wanted to projectile vomit my disgust onto them.

And wouldn't you know it... the fat fats were headed towards the same department store that I was. They even went straight to the dress that I had been eying in a catalogue so I had to quickly turn my attention elsewhere to escape their smelly jiggliness. I once again almost wanted to throw up lunch all over them so they would leave. Almost. But I was in a really nice store and you know, vomit in general isn't too healthy for the body, so I refrained.

I perused the fine jewelry counters and thought about what accessories would go well with my outfit and once the fat people left the rack with the dress on it, I went to get a closer look. It was a decent material - a linen in a deep navy blue, but it screamed "dry clean"... what with the way linen wrinkles at the slightest breath of air. Dry cleaning is currently out of my budget, given the monthly Brazilians and regular mani/pedi/hair salon trips which keep me feeling sane enough to study.

I browsed some more before I went to go consider an anchor necklace that I saw in the accessories case, and passed the fat fats, who were making a purchase at the register.

To my horror, the male fat fat casually whipped out an AMEX Black card. WHAT THE HELL. How can someone who is rich enough to have the coveted AMEX Black card, BE a fat fat??! Rich people who are that rich can afford all the personal chefs and trainers and equipment and spend all day doing lunges around their mansions and castles to NOT be a fat fat. And if not that, they could choose to suck out the fat via liposuction, obviously the more lazy and unhealthy way to do it - but that's usually at the least of a rich person's worries. And if NOTHING else, they could buy some fast pill to weight loss like that Alli pill you keep hearing about that makes you have explosive shits comprising of fatty deposits which the pill prevents your intestines from absorbing.

What the hell. How is it that some butterball OBESE and digustingly fat person (we're not talking your typical overweight here, we're talking like 4x my size... in ONE person) be that rich? It utterly boggles the mind. I understand if you have a gene which makes you PRONE to obesity... but still... something's putting that food and shoving it down down down... you have to stop blaming the genes at some point.

Ugh I was so disgusted, I almost forgot about my cute anchor pendant. But luckily I remembered to get it and it made me feel better knowing that I will look super cute in my new sundress, complete with anchor pendant and festive yacht-themed scarf. And of course a straw chapeau to shade my face from the sun.

No comments: