Monday, May 19, 2008

I love being on The Rush Board

I love that I have power. Too bad I don't have ultimate power... or else I would have Miss Socially Awkward deported. Or force her to take elocution classes on how to be a normal person.

BUT the good news is that in all of her efforts in taking me to The Judicial Committee and The Student Affairs Court... is that I reversed that shit on her!!! Unsisterly behavior and an attempt to PREVENT someone from going through Formal Rush... nobody's actually ever tried that one before so now Miss Socially Awkward is on the docket for J-Comm's final meeting on two charges. I almost wish we had shitty rooms in this house like at The House's chapter at the state school to the south so that The J-Comm could knock her out of a good room and stick her in a broom closet. That would be a great punishment. One minor flaw in having all good rooms.

Oh well... minor payback for her stupid act. She'll still get punished somehow if I have any say in the matter. And I do. I love that. I'm an incredibly nice and sweet person... unless you cross me. Then watch the fuck out.

On top of that we have to formulate the budget for Rush and that's going to be fun. I hope we don't get our budget cut... last semester we had $600 a night for Rush and it better stay that way or go up... given the things we want to do.

No comments: