Saturday, May 17, 2008

Some people just need to be done.

Miss Socially Awkward took me to The House's Judicial Committee for the "unseemly" behavior. The instance of my so-called "inappropriate" behavior?? Laying out in a bikini out by The Greek Fields. What the hell. SERIOUSLY!?

Of course no one took her seriously since that charge is just stupid. If she's going to get me for something, at least make it good... not something so pathetic. And dating back to the 1800s. Honestly, she's so socially awkward, she hasn't realized that unless you're a crazy puritan or one of those extremist Mormons who only believe in wearing prairie dresses with braids, you can lie out in the sun and tan.

And then she wasn't satisfied with this rejection from The J-Comm and wrote a fucking letter to The Student Affairs Dean trying to have me sent to The Court. No joke, she tried to have me sent to The Student Affairs Court. First of all... it's fucking the last week of school and she's trying to have me sent to a trial with a jury of my peers. This never happens to anyone except freshman who get caught underage drinking in the dorms. Of course it was rejected, but I received an email saying that I had to meet with the dean. And he went onto this speech of how it's good that people around me care about my wellbeing. Wellbeing my fucking ass... I hate these "reach out" meetings since the only reason why I got called in at all is because she's determined to keep her sister from The Rush Lists and that's not going to happen.

This is so late in the semester that it's not even worth doing something to her. I would like to mess with her a little... maybe I can get The Clerk to kick her out of The House for the next year so she couldn't live in.

In any case, I need to start studying for finals.

No comments: