Saturday, May 3, 2008

Cupcakes and iPhones, oh My!

I've been dying for a cupcake all day. And that got me into a heated debate with Little Sis #2 about what kind of cupcake is better... Sprinkles or Crumbs. I really can't decide. Little Sis #2 thinks that Crumbs cupcakes are the best things in the entirety of western society while I personally think that Sprinkles are a little more original and homey. When I want cupcakes, I want homey. I reserve the over the top deliciousness for actual cakes and not their smaller cousin.



Yummmmm


It also didn't help that FoodTV was showing a Bobby Flay Throwdown that was a special on cupcakes. And cupcake boutiques don't exist within a reasonable driving distance... especially given the astronomical gas prices that are making the elites even think twice before using their gas guzzlers. So I coerced Little Sis #2 into making cupcakes and they were quite delicious... we used that Funfetti stuff by Pillsbury and they came out pretty moist and yum! I love coercing little sis's into doing things for me...

In other news, I was on Digg yesterday, and supposedly Apple is going to release a 3G version of the iPhone and that AT&T is going to cut the price in their stores. I'm hoping this is true since The Guitar Hero said he would get it for me if this is going to be the case. Sadly, there's still a lot of dispute over it so I dunno. I feel like it might be though, since a lot of people were discussing the original iPhone debut on Digg before Steve unleashed it upon the world. Still...

Anyway, off to the gym to work off that cupcake...

No comments: